Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 days to go!!!


Hello you beautiful people!!!


I wish to inform you all that I have indeed survived finals! Yippee!!! But my car didn't even make it through the first test... *sigh* Blinky (that's my car's name) is sick and is currently at the Car doctors being fixed and he should be done by friday so that we can get him all paid for and stuff before I leave the next day. YIPPEE. Finances are sooooooo fun..... ;0P


For those you who are interested, I have completed two of my five to-do lists. My wonderful superman of a boyfriend drove me to target so i could buy everything I needed for the journey. thus completeing the the first list... and then Laura (that's my best friend and roomie) cleaned our house so it's all shiny....thus completing the second list. Three more to go! I could do a list a day! I am so driven... ;0)


E-hem. Words of advice for all you travelers out there. When you go to book your flights and your mother says she'll take care of it....and you say, "Mother, I wish to leave early." Do specify which type of early you mean. Do you mean godawful early? Do you mean, late breakfast early? or do you mean wake up at 4:00am to make your 8:30 flight at LAX on June 10th after watching you sister graduate the previous day early? Cause...there is a difference. So you just make sure you specify...... (I love you Mommy.... i just wish to tease you for a little while <3>

As a part of my week of orientation (which is next week), each intern has the exciting chance to lead worship. We get 15 minutes to do whatever we darn well please. Planning it is on one of my lists of to do things that I will get to hopefully tomorrow.... I'm thinking I'll post what I come up with so you guys can speak your own minds...cause I'm interested in that kinda thing. The Topic i'm going to go with is......wait for it....cue the "awww"s....


Love.


"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"


Yeah, there are many things I don't understand about God.... and His love for us is one of them. Well...i'll let you know what I come up with.


Until next time,
~ME


2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quote - "Love is a choice, not a feeling" There's a whole theology lecutre and worship experience in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo. thats a good quote. *ponders ponders*

    ReplyDelete