Wednesday, June 10, 2009

There and Back Again

Dear wonderful and beautiful readers of my written..er...typed word,

How are you guys doing? I hope your summers are treating you well so far. Mine's been a blast....but i am happy to be staying in the same time zone now for two months. yippee!! Normalcy!!! ...kinda.

So as many, if not all, of you know....i left my placement sight two? days ago to see my wonderfully awesome little sister graduate from high school. It was SUCH a wonderful time. I spent most of it with my darling boyfriend, and my family. I enjoyed laughing with my Aunt (who apparently is easily startled by the sound of my mother sneezing), talking with my Grandma and Grandpa, getting to see Shane, Gloria, and Baby Hailey, and OF COURSE watching my baby sister walk across that Bonita stage all growed up. :'0) Happiness. It was also cool to see Allison Vana (a second little sister) walk across that stage, as well as Trevor Peugh, Katie Hart, Liz Redd, and countless others. I am so proud of you guys!!!

Honorable Mention: It has been a life goal of my Dad's to get me and my sister through high school with out moving anywhere, cause we moved around every four years when i was a kid. So Congratulations Daddy you did it!!! Thank you so much!! I loved High school, and I think Ashlie did too. Thanks to Daddy AND Mommy for waking up early to give us rides, and being lax with curfews, and allowing Ashlie and I to grow up the way we needed to. Developing as God wanted us to. You two deserve trophies, and certificates, perhaps even gold stars. I love you both.

So i get home today..... at around 7.00pm and go right to church....i sing in the praise band (all ready to go for sunday)...I travel home and it's starting to rain HARD. lol. But no worries!! I got home with out using my Map Quest Paper!! Woot woot! It was my silent victory today. So I get home and Heather is watching "So you think you can Dance?" a modern dance show on T.V. that is similar to American Idol, only with dancers. So we watch that, and once that's over I turn on the light to head down to the basement and see something shiny....um.... "Heather the basement's flooded." She says, "No it isn't." Then she looks down there....and sure enough....about an inch or two of water was seeping in through the storage closet. HHAHAHA. I thought it was funny, Heather appreciated my sense of humor but didn't find it funny herself. lol. So she turned into Superwoman, and shop vac-ed the whole floor. 0_0 So it's all clean and dry for the time being. Luckily none of the water made it to my bedroom side of my living area, so none of my stuff got wet. That was happy. :0) But it was exciting, and so Heather's husband John is going to fix everything up tomorrow while I'm at work.

And now Matthew is calling me, so I'm going to end this blog. :0) I love you all, and I can't wait to hear from all of you.

Love Love LOVE
~ME

No comments:

Post a Comment